How to contribute posts to the AIIP blog
The AIIP blog is an ideal place to showcase our members’ vast expertise and capabilities, their generous knowledge sharing and to help those who are new to the independent info pro world.
If you are an AIIP member, we’d love to have you contribute to this blog.
We encourage you to write for us or share an article you have written.
We are looking for content focused on helping independent info pros get started, manage client relationships, and grow their business.
If you’ve published an article, written a book, had a review published elsewhere or already posted an excellent thought piece on your blog, please complete the form below so our team knows and can share it.
The knowledge we share on this site reflects our thoughtful, curious, knowledgeable and professional members and community.
Brief news and success stories:
We are also keen to promote your success stories. If you have given a presentation, attended a special networking event, taught a class, or launched a new service or product – email the team so we can maybe share your news here!
AIIP blog content requirements:
- Content comes from or is about one or more AIIP members.
- Articles are focused on the core topics of interest to our independent info-centric business owning members and to our key partners and stakeholders.
- Content showcases members as the info industry thought leaders they are, as partners to the success of their clients.
- Content that helps our members to grow and succeed as small business owners, solopreneurs and consultants at various stages of their independent careers.
- Content must NOT be primarily promotional or sales-oriented.
- Content must be accessible online. If a link goes to an original article or post that is behind a paywall or requires subscription, we will note that.
AIIP is not responsible for validating the ownership, authenticity or accuracy of curated or original blog content.
AIIP is not responsible for maintaining the currency of any web links to materials. Contributors are responsible for providing updated links as necessary.
AIIP will incur no costs for providing access to any of our blog-based content.
Thanks a million!