How to contribute posts to the AIIP blog
The AIIP blog is an ideal place to showcase our members’ vast expertise and capabilities, their generous knowledge sharing, and their willingness to help those who are new to the independent info pro world.
If you are an AIIP member, we’d love to have you contribute to this blog. We encourage you to write for us or share news in any medium.
We are looking for:
- Content focused on helping independent info pros get started, manage client relationships, and grow their business.
- Content that demonstrates the thought leadership of AIIP members. If you’ve published an article, written a book, had a review published elsewhere or posted something excellent on your blog, please let us know about it.
- Items that share knowledge and reflect our thoughtful, curious, knowledgeable and professional members and community.
- Stories about successes and professional accomplishments. Has your work made a difference? Email the team at email@example.com so we can maybe share your news here!
AIIP blog content requirements:
- Content comes from or is about one or more AIIP members.
- Articles are focused on the core topics of interest to our members—independent info-centric business owners—and to our key partners and stakeholders.
- Content showcases members as thought leaders and as partners in the success of their clients.
- Content that helps our members to grow and succeed as small business owners, solopreneurs and consultants at various stages of their independent careers.
- Content must NOT be primarily promotional or sales-oriented.
- Content must be accessible online. If a link goes to an original article or post that is behind a paywall or requires subscription, we will note that.
AIIP is not responsible for validating the ownership, authenticity or accuracy of curated or original blog content.
AIIP is not responsible for maintaining the currency of any web links to materials. Contributors are responsible for providing updated links as necessary.
AIIP will incur no costs for providing access to any of our blog-based content.
Thanks a million!